Planning & Budgeting For Business Central and NAV
Power BI offers unparalleled features for analysis and visualization: in this post we explain how you can add comprehensive planning and budgeting with all editions of Business Central and NAV.
1.Add your required tables from Business Central / NAV to Power BI. This can be done either via existing Power BI reports that come with Business Central, the Power BI Business Central Connector or with synchronized tables in MS / Azure SQL Server:
3. Start the application. Now you will see the following screen:
4. Click on the configuration area at the top and configure your Power BI model (Power BI Desktop or Power BI Dataset / Dataflow):
5. Once you have configured the you can choose model tables that you want to use either in Power BI Desktop or as a published Power BI Dataset /Dataflows. Here you can also set automatic refresh interval to update changes in Business Central / NAV to SQL Server / Acterys:
6. Add the new Acterys tables to your existing or a new Power BI report.
7. Now you can use all planning features available in the Acterys Power BI visuals: Acterys Power Sync